White HouseLocated one mile from our hotel, the White House is one of the most iconic places in America. The official home to U.S. presidents since 1800 is open to visitors year round courtesy of several tours. The self-guided tour must be arranged by contacting your representative to Congress up to six months, but no less than three weeks, in advance. Several times a year, you can also join White House Garden Tours. You learn all about the White House at the Visitor Center.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
White House Tours
- Daily: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
White House Visitor Center
- Interpretive Programs
- Easter Egg Roll
- National Christmas Tree Lighting
- White House Tours
- White House Garden Tours
- White House Visitor Center
- Lafayette Park